Tuesday, June 22, 2010

& the windows of heaven were opened...

--Just a quick note...
The lovely thunderstorm/flood we had last night
wreaked havoc of my laptop. I hope to be back in the blogging business
momentarily {or something like that!:)}
--& in the meantime...please pray that my pictures can at least
be salvaged:(...
--The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God..
Psalm 68:8

2 comments:

  1. Oh my A!
    I hope you get up and running again soon.
    I would like to get your email to send you flea stuff...could you get it to me? Or...we can do snail mail...let me know.
    Blessings my dear friend,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. We have lost everything twice. Had to send things out to a special company in CA to try and get a few things back after they tried locally here. Good luck! SJH

    ReplyDelete