--It is true girls...
I've been holding out on you...
but since this summer has been about all things French
I decided to fess up...
I have a thing for French Iced Coffee...
Yep it's been going on for quite awhile now...
Just a little twosome...
{Except I am starting to look like a threesome myself...
Why does everything that tastes so good, have to be sooo fattening?}
Anyhoo...
The recipe is as follows...
{I figure if I am going to get fat...you may as well too:)}
French Iced Coffee
3 c. strong coffee
2 c. sugar
1 pt. half & half or cream
1 qt. milk
2 t. vanilla
dissolve sugar in hot coffee.cool.add other ingred.
pour into containers to freeze.remove from freezer
to thaw {thaw quickly if container is placed in hot water.
Slush up & serve icy...
disclaimer:damaskdesigns/alee is not responsible for any weight gain
or addictions due to this drink...
--Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord...Psalm 105:3
{we are headed to the windy city for a few days...stay tuned for our adventures there!}
I LOVE Iced coffee's! I am a new follower of yours, I think I will try this, only with skim milk! I realize it may not be as good, but I am used to skim milk in my iced coffee's :)
ReplyDeleteHello my sweet friend! Just spoke to Rebecca! Have fun while in Chicago! Give her a hug from me!
ReplyDeleteI am loving you for sharing this recipe! I just might have to try it this very afternoon!
I am sitting here reading a new magazine which I will share more about later...and wondering...When is Alee doing a thing at her precious little store?
We will have to get the shopgirls and you together for an outing soon! I am missing all of your sweet faces!
Have a blessed afternoon and seriously...thank you for the, what I am sure will be, latest addiction!
Blessings and hugs!
Donna