Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bonjour de Paris...

Hello from Paris
{well kind -of :)}

We are getting ready for the
French Flea Market
this Fri. & Sat. {9am- 5pm}
@ Hortons {Tipton, IN.}

Come visit Paris with us Mes Amis...


We are packing lots of new
french inspired merchandise...


you won't be dissapointed...
I think I heard something about a
French Patisserie being there...
--Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits..
Psalm 68:19

6 comments:

  1. Oh la la la ....Paris....J'taime.........


    Love Ria.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    I am so excited!
    It looks like you have been gathering some amazing goodies to bring and I know this means I will be spending some money!
    Leaving now for setup...See YOU tomorrow!
    (Pray for NO RAIN)
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alee!
    Thanks for stopping at my blog. Mee too married with kid but always dreaming about beauty.
    Nice blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlies!
    It is Sunday evening and I am back at my computer, just got home from Donna's -- I stayed over and we went junking this morning.
    I so enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to chatting with you online, looking through your pretty blog now... I love how you end your post with scripture, have a wonderful evening, hope you did well at the show!
    Many Blessings
    Rebecca
    PS Looked for your comment Alee but it's not there :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Well, I visited you at the French Flea Market in Tipton, but I can't remember which booth was yours! I'm sure I visited it though, at least twice, because I went both days and I came home with your business card! Found this nice blogspot listed on the back of the card.

    Anyway, I just had to comment on your computer post. Why? Because after going to {local computer store} five times, and finally taking someone who was computer literate with me, I decided on one. Just TODAY I went to purchase it and it's going to cost $100 more dollars than advertised because it's been pc upgraded! As the sales rep was telling me all the reasons I needed it pc upgraded, I told him to stop. I'm only hearing $100 more $100 more $100 more. Now, excuse me, but it seems that if you buy a $700.00 computer, you are going to end up paying about 1200.00 by the time you walk out of the store. And I don't even have a laptop to get attached to! Talk about not liking change...I'm still on dial-up. Hate it, but am so frustrated trying to change. Why don't they make it easier for us?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete