Thursday, January 5, 2012

teach me Lord to wait...

{teach me Lord, to wait right down on my knees,
till in your own good time You answer my pleas;
teach me not to rely on what others do,
but to wait in prayer for an answer from you.


teach me Lord, to wait while hearts are aflame,
let me humble my pride and call on Your name.
keep my faith renewed, my eyes on Thee,
let me be on this earth what you want me to be.}


"they that wait upon the Lord
 shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings like eagles.
they shall run & not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint"


teach me Lord, teach me Lord, to wait!

- The excitement is mounting!
2 families that have been running in the very same
time frame as we have, got their TA's this week.
{TA = travel approval}
I can hardly handle the anticipation!
{this is turning out to be the hardest wait for
me in the adoption process!} &
although my mind is running rampant &
I have a million things to do.
{once we get TA we will travel in 2-4 wks}
But mostly I just check my inbox &
stalk the phone {I even called my agency
yesterday & made sure that they had the right # -
yep-I am losing it for sure:)}
Hurry up TA & get here before I have
a heart attack! Our sweet boy is waiting!

-- Wait on the Lord: be of good courage & He shall
stregthen thine heart, wait I say, on the Lord...
Psalm 27:14



4 comments:

  1. For sure the best way to wait: "right down on my knees"!! Those pictures are killing me! It is so hard to know that his sweet little self is sitting over there waiting on you.... but I know that God is taking very good care of him... You are waiting on him and he is waiting on you and SOON all the waiting will be over!!!!!!!! I have been praying for you all day that your mind and heart would be peaceful and restful and that the e-mail would come SOON or I may have a heart attack with you! Love you and waiting with you, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't realize you were waiting on a TA, or even what a TA was! That tells you how much I know about it!! Waiting is so hard to do, praying that HE will send you peace and will comfort your hearts and make the time go fast till your TA :) SJH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I keep thinking about you!!!

    I want you to have this wonderful son of yours as soon as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sniff, sniff. The wait is hard... I can't wait to see him with you. This is your week, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete