I am sitting here this morning deep in thought...
{I pulled myself from my warm bed in the wee
hours this morn., & I am once again reminded
how much I love getting up early & the solitude
it brings :) ahh.... silence is bliss!} For weeks I
have been thinking & thinking about the littles
bedrooms... It has been decided by all parties
involved {over ruled in one case;)} that little a.
will be sharing a bedroom with Miss Grace
for now. She is beyond delighted & I really
think that this is the best arrangement at
present! Although this has brought on a
bit of a design challenge :)...
This is her room...
This is her room...
I love the pink,
white & all girl look that Miss Grace's bedroom
is currently, but I can not see putting little a.
in the midst of it :)! I have debated color schemes,
held up swatches & searched the web...
{shared rooms are NOT that common apparently!}
I thought I had it all figured out & then I ran
across this...
& I am off dreaming again!:)
I had best intentions of using what I had, &
keeping it cost efficient, but now... well I am
asking myself when does cost take precedent
over heart palipitations? :)...cause that is seriously
what happens when I look at these colors.
{I know we are all different ;)-but I am
learning to accept how HE made me & well
quite frankly this is part of it!} This only
further adds to my belief that I want {most}
everything in my home to speak to me...
I want our home to be filled with meaningful
things that make our little family smile!
{by "things" I hope you understand what I mean!}
My intentions are not to just "fill" our
house with meaningless life clutter but to
carefully select what comes in.
{I think there is an allegory hidden in here ;)}
Anyhoo...today I am going to focus
on the 2 little a's bedroom! & hopefully
{midst various app.s} I shall make some
headway, because really with yesterdays
news, the race is on & isn't that when the
very best inspiration comes :)!?
--true happiness is this-
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob
for his help, who's hope is in the Lord..
Psalm 146:5

such a pretty color palette!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and your family!