Monday, January 30, 2012

soft & sweet...



I am happy to tell you that I was
able to mark a few things off of my
to-do list over the weekend! YAY!
 I still have enough on it to fill
my days between now & {gulp!}
Thursday - for which I am glad!
{the last thing I need is to much
"thinking" time on my hands!}
One of the things to do was to make
little a. his own blanket.
Every baby needs their own special blanket!
{or  me-me as my littles call them!?!}
I made one & gave it to him when we went
in November but just in case it doesn't
come with him - I wanted to make another.
So he could have something that he was familiar with!

Anyhoo...
 Tomorrow I am posting a tutorial-
{Just for you}
On how to make this very blanket!
{Mainly so I won't have to post about the
craziness of my next few days ;)!}

We also love "jellycat" stuffed animals...
{they are so soft!}
With Miss Grace & T. each having one.
It needful that little a. have one too!
Do your littles have something they are attached too?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Emma had a blanky, but I don't think they other two ever had one certain thing that they had to have every night. i still have e's blanket - tucked away in the cedar chest with the cute, tiny clothes I just couldn't part with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!
    I know that my little a will love his new things!
    I am still thinking about you and praying for you until your family is all back home~be safe!
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blanket and elephant. They look so cuddly and cozy! My kiddos both had blankets. My son was attached to his for a loooong time. My daughter slept with favorite dolls and animals through the years. My son has pillow pet puppies that he sleeps with right now.

    ReplyDelete