Friday, January 8, 2010

To my future Son-in-law...
I am just wanting you to know that I am
truly sorry for Miss Graces' shoe fetish...
I am not exactly for sure where or how it
started...

Well, actually I do have a pretty good idea
of where it started...

Upon coming to the realization of the danger
of influence, I did immediately try to improve
on my habits...

you know the less is more thing ....


but within the last 2 weeks she has shown me
at least 4 different pairs of shoes...

That {in her own words} were sooo cute & She
really needed them...
{& thats just the shoes...
she seems to like boots also - who knew?}

Each time... I remembered you

& that less is more... I really did.

Each of those times her sweet, little

face would just captivate me & her {junior

mint eyes} would just light up ...

but I remembered you &

how you are going to have to have an envelope

just for shoes in your budget...

and I caved...

Just twice though...

I'm sure you understand...

...your future mother-in-law

--Lift up the hands which hang down, & the feeble

knees; & make straight paths for your feet..Heb.12:12



4 comments:

  1. Love your post:) If you need help recalling...I can tell you exactly where Miss Graces' shoe fetish came from;)

    ...sh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. Your blog is a real inspiration to me. I am from Ohio and not real sure who you are. I grew up in Indiana and some day I will figure this all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) So nice of you to think of your future son-in-law :) Good idea to warn him ahead of time too. I may need to think of a list of 'warnings' to hand my girls boyfriends!!

    ReplyDelete