Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions ...

2010
Yes...
I am just now getting around to posting
this New Year post!
I have been thinking about what exactly
I want to aspire for in this new year,
{for the last several days!}
& sure lots of ideas have popped into
this little ol' mind of mine...
more quality time w/ A,T & E
{not necessarily in that order :)}
focus on the future of damaskdesigns,
keep up on the housework - better
entertain more,
create more,
sew more...

But with all those thoughts there is
this song that has {is} continually
running through my mind also
& if I stop, & quietly listen
I hear it ...



that my dear friends exceeds & incompasses all
other resolutions.
" More about Jesus"
is my theme for this New Year!

Gods richest blessings to you as you go
forth serving Him to your fullest ability this year..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love that song and What a wonderful goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful goal! It is such a joy to be in the peaceful company of our Jesus. Blessings to you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Love it - and you! SJH

    ReplyDelete