Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love Notes...

--Directions for a easy
& special gift for your sweetie...

{love notes...}
1. Buy gift cards for an entire weekend of fun...
for example: coffee shop, dinner, bookstore,
car wash {uh...sorry I said fun!},babysitter,
supper, overnight stay, putt-putt, cupcake
bakery, airplane tickets... :) You get the idea!

2. fill envelopes & number ...
for extra brownie points you could add little
love notes to each envelope or your own flair
to the outside of them...
{you can tell that I was in a hurry w/ these!}

3. Present them to your honey...
either in wrapped boxes {several} or via a
treasure hunt! --I put these in E's stocking.


& the receipient will be delighted {@ least mine was!}
In fact E said this was prob. one of his favorite gifts ever!
& then he reminded me that his b-day is in June
& we could make this a tradition every 6 months...

If I was a guy I'd definetly take him up on this...
Same gift for C-mas & B-day every year!
but...since I do like to shop for him...:)

-- & now abideth faith, hope, love these 3;
but the greatest of these is love...
1 corinthians 13:13

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like an awesome idea, and I especially like the airplane ticket idea;-) hmmm... someplace sunny and nice...as long as it was 2 tickets...for me too!

    stef

    ReplyDelete