Thursday, January 21, 2010

& it came to pass...

Christmas finally came to our house...

We {Miss Grace, T & I} had been patiently waiting

for my multi-talented husband to finish our gift

for T.

He had originally thought it would only take

a few weeks & {ahem:)} 6 weeks later...

Here it is...

T. is thrilled with it & very excited that it has

a special door just for his ranger to park in!

How sweet is that!

Miss Grace welcomed bitty baby twins

Zac & Zoey...

{Hey -my grandchildren may have cute names after all :) I

was starting to wonder due to all the names shes picked out

in the last 4 yrs. have been food ones! Cheerio, Granola & Bars..}

Posted by Picasa
even I received an overflowing stocking...
Thanks to E & Miss Grace!
He said chrismas shopping this year
was an experience :)
He shopped with a design-savvy 4 yr.old!
She knew exactly what I would & wouldn't like!
{I did notice I had far less kitchen gadgets :)}
Gotta Love that girl!
Now the Christmas decor has to come down...
--Give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness...
Psalm 30:4

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were finally able to have your Christmas! The barn turned out GREAT, and Im sure T is loving it:) A & J are enjoying their barn to the fullest.
    The slippers are darling...love em!
    I think in a couple of years I may have to send Miss J from our household to spend some quality time with Miss Grace;)

    ...stef...


    ...stef...

    ReplyDelete
  2. C loved this post too - especially Zak and Zoey! Missed you yesterday. SJH

    ReplyDelete