Saturday, January 30, 2010

C is for Cupcake...

--One of our sweetest stops in Indy
was for this...

recommended by Jen from here.

&

I know I am a little biased

{because I have a serious "thing" for cupcakes!:)}
but these were some of

the best I have ever tasted!

In little ol' Indy --who would have guessed:)

I was honestly going to just pick out 3 or 4

for E. & I to enjoy... but my hubby
{who doesn't even have a sweet tooth!}

pretty much insisted on taking home an

entire dozen... & you know me...

I do my absolute best to be submissive...

{ esp. when cupcakes are involved!:)}

Posted by Picasa
--Come to think of it I am sure he was sold
on the sweet bakery decor...
or maybe it was the flavors...
Red Velvet Elvis
Salty Chocolate Caramel
Pucker Up {lemon}
Whatever it was we came home with a
box full...well mostly full :)
--Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord.
Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 150:6

4 comments:

  1. The Flying Cupcake and Midland. It doesn't get much better than that. Your picture of your cupcakes killed me. I might have to make a trip soon too. The Lemon is my fave followed closely by Red Velvet and Strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Next time you want to have a 'girls day out' in Indy let me know!!! Looks like the kind of thing I'd get into:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cupcakes too, and these look yummy!
    Happy Monday,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great Jill--I will keep you in mind!
    Girls days are such a nice reprieve :)!

    ReplyDelete