Ok...
I know I've been a little slack @ posting
lately & I am sorry to say that it may be
that way until the holidays are over :)!
I am not a multi-tasker!
{trust me!}
Over the month of November the local bank
asked me if they could feature a display for
{damaskdesigns}
So I put together a little inspiration board
showcasing some of our shop lovelies...
Mainly to give potential customers
an idea of what a shopping experience
would be like here...
{because that is what I want it to be--
an experience!}...
Of course my little board isn't as cute
as this gals {& thats ok--cause my shop
is way below hers too :)}
{I'm lovin' vintage ornaments!}
& unfortunately this is all you can see of
the display because I didn't remember to
take pic.s until after it was taken down!}
This was sitting on a table {that was w/a
sweet scalloped table cloth} along with
some vintage glass jars & Linneas Light Candles.
& now I am off & running again...
We are doing a little pop-up shop @ the
high school here, for...
{dare I say--craft show?}
That word {craft show}let alone the
mental picture it creates gives me the shivers! :)
But hey--You got to do what you got to do
what you got to do to get your name out there
in the retail world, right??
& I must say our booth does look pretty
smashing! :)
Have a great weekend!
--For the Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting...
Psalm 100:5

I hope your 'shop' goes great for you! please take pictures to share with us!!
ReplyDeleteJill