Dear Friends ....
I am so sorry that you did not get a
Christmas card from our family
this year...
Due to certain events
(screaming kids, toddler with attitudes,
fender benders, & below freezing temperatures!)
it just didn't happen...
sometime in January would be nice...
but ... then again I am dealing with
a 2 & 4 year old...
Or I have debated doing the following...
finding a cute magazine picture of 2
beautiful kids & adding our names to it!
{like a Ralph Lauren ad..}
except it seems like that may be
a little illegal...
or
Just sending one of the not to great
pictures & removing their faces...
with an "out for bath caption" ...
Then again I may just realize how easy
these options would be & never take
holiday portraits again...
--Even a child is known by his doings.. Proverbs 20:11

No comments:
Post a Comment