--Due to this harsh winter weather
outside...
I am {finally} getting something done inside!
{working on a scrapbook calendar for my dear
mum-- a gift she looks forward to every year
& one that I enjoy making :)}
{wrapping a heap of gifts!}

{& baking cookies for a local prison ministry}
We are so blest...
from that small babe in a manger
{the ultimate gift!}
to all of our material blessings,
& even for this undesireable weather
{causing us to slow down!}
May we not lose sight
{in all our business}
of the reason for this season!
& May we Praise Christ the King!
{taken from Miss Grace's book--"Merry Creature Christmas"}
--This was suppose to post last week but blogger had some issues w/ me :)--
Merry Christmas dear! SJH
ReplyDeleteAlee,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet idea for your mom. I might try that next year for my mom! Your gift wrap is devine!
Merry Christmas!
Gretchen
even low temps and gray skies have their purpose, huh? LOL.
ReplyDeleteMerrrry Christmasssssssssssssss! Your "wrapping" is lovely!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kara & Darcy too