Here is a peek of our little space
@ the show on Saturday...
I was happy with how it turned
out {display wise} but I am definetly
still a novice @ all this shop propreitess
stuff...
& learning as I go...
& what I learned this weekend was...
1} Craft shows are definetly not
where our customers are :)...
It was kind of a losing $ day...
2} My shop girl is extremely capable!
I had other plans all day & she
handled it all by herself!
{when she sees that I published the
above pic. - she may resign
from her postion though :)}
-Sorry M. - it is the only 1 I had!-
3} I have 1 great {& patient} husband ...
4} a booth can go up fairly fast if need be...
5} I am loving this shop propreitess stuff...
{regardless of the $ issue :)}
--Commit thy works unto the Lord...Proverbs 16:1

Looks to me like you are very good at all of the shop stuff!!! Your space looks really pretty! Sorry sales weren't better for you...next show, right?!!
ReplyDelete:) T