Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankfulness...

--Just pausing today in thankfulness and gratitude...
Praising Him for all that I am so richly blest with.

At breakfast the children {& I} started a list of all
that we are thankful for..throughout the day whenever
one of us thinks of something we write it down.
{It is getting to be quite the list & rather amusing even :)}
At first I subconsciously started to "edit" what they
were telling me & then I realized "what" I was doing..
I was trying to take the pureness out of their thankfulness :)

How often do I pause &
thank the Lord for the small things?

{Like a roof over our laundry room so it don't rain in?}
{from Miss Grace this morning!}

May your Thanksgiving day be a blessed one
may you savor the small blessings &
may you praise Him for them!

{& I am thinking this list may happen more often then once a year!
how important it should be for me as a mother to instill
thankfulness & gratefulness in my wee ones hearts!}


-- Be thankful unto Him & Bless His name..Psalm 100:4

1 comment: