Happily {for 3 lucky winners!} she is
giving away some of her shop loot...
Go check it out..
and while we are talking about Kasey...
I'd just like to share that she is witty
{just read her blog post!},
talented and sweet...
She has been such a good sport
about "helping" yours truly get started
{her and the lovely ladies from here!}
& has encouraged, supported & answered
my many annoying shop questions...
I'd like to wish her all the best...
--& every man is a friend to him that giveth gifts..
Proverbs 19:6 {just found this verse :)}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry to hear that you are closing online, but I'm sure you are following God's tugging in the priority department. May God richly bless you, your family and your sweet store! Very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel--I,m not closing anything but Kasey from Lola B's is :)
ReplyDelete