Sunday, November 15, 2009

& its a wrap...

Day 3 of our sale came & went...
Jill from Sew a Fine Seam
{all the way from OH!}
stopped in --it was fun to chat with her...
blogs are lovely & such a great way to get to
know some of you lovely ladies but...chatting
face to face still cannot be beat :)

Tomorrow begins the aftermath :)
cleaning up the shop...packing things away.


or dragging it into my house :) I was secretly
hoping a few things didn't sell --because I was
already dreaming of places for them @ home!
{even though E. did give me that $ lecture :)}
Hey I tried right...

& this may just be the year I will
actually get C-mas decor up early :)
Yay!
But I am excited to say that we do
{shop girls & I} have a few other
"things" we are contemplating..
Like maybe an invited
evening event before
the Holidays...
& ...................................

--The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice.. Psalm 97:1

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. looks very lovel-y! chatted to jill and she exclaimed the same thing!
    congrats!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo glad I made it there! I'm more 'in love' with the Lollia lotion than ever now! Awesome stuff. The girls love my glittered deer. Emma wishes she had one for in her room at Christmas. I told her I was sure you would send her one if she wanted to buy one!!! She was contemplating it! I can't decide if the basket is going to be my new mailbox or if I'm going to find somewhere to put it inside. And I'm still thinking about those music covered letters and all your neat frames:) Your shop was very cute, very fun, very worth the time! I will get my pictures up as soon as I get them off the camera. This week, I promise!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Amber, HOW did I know nothing about this??? Congrats on your shop...can't wait to visit sometime we're out. Do you do appointments?

    Janice Kuntz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber! Everything looks wonderful...saw some great pics on Jill's blog too!!! Glad it all went well!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete