Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our first day...

-- First of all let me tell you that the
girl in the pic. above does not look
like this now... This was @ 10 am
today...The girl sitting here &
typing --well she looks a little weary
but that smile... well its still apparent!


because this girl can hardly believe
that her dream has @ long last came
become reality...
She's a shop proprietess!
Proof is in these yummy pictures
& satisfaction is in the customers
squeals of delight! {& there is a little
joy every time a purchase is packaged!!!
--I just LOVE doing that! :)}

Here's just a HUGE thank you to all that made
today a success--
#1 E. {He made us this gorgeous counter,
cheered me on, helped out w/ kids
gave me $ lectures, etc...
#2 Maria--shop girl extraordinaire!
#3 Lana--encourager,shop clerk, babysitter,
& yummy food provider & photographer!

There are many others --thank you all!
I'd like to esp. thank Mrs. Deb Jones
for all of her moral support &
encouraging words...It is always a
pleasure to talk to former shop keepers!



--Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving..Psalm 14
Posted by Picasa
7:7

8 comments:

  1. Oh but I do hope you have some goodies left by Sat!! I'm wanting a glittered deer and one of those mercury glass acorns:) And one of the baskets in the bottom picture! And probably quite a few other things too! the Christmas words in covered in music print are wonderful!
    Can't wait to see it in person!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun A! And you all looked so Cute too! I am loving my "vase holder." I just had to get some fresh flowers and try it out - perfect! SJH

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shop was just gorgeous! I agree..you all looked lovely too! Can't wait to get my JOY letters. Hope the rest of the weekend goes as well for you. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looks so beautiful!! Some day I'll have to come out to a sale! Hope the rest of it goes well! make sure to just take some time to breathe & enjoy it! blessings b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alee!
    I found out about your shop/site via Rachel Rinehart's facebook page. :)
    I adore the photos of your shop! Congrats! What are your Saturday hours? I am going to be in the neighborhood this weekend and would love to stop by. Your items are beautiful and I love the Bible verses on the bags!
    Jesus, vintage finds and tea? What could be more lovely?! :)

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shop looks so cute! I love the glittered deer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alee,
    Your shop looks dreamy! Best wishes to you on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so beautiful! I love to watch dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete