Thursday, November 5, 2009

little indulgences ...

Have I ever mentioned that I love
sweet packaging :)... Well this company
has it all...
Beautiful packaging & presentation
& a delightful product{s}!
Pricing is a little more on the up side,
but let me tell you girls-- it is heavenly!




- A little vintage & a whole lot of Luxe!-
Soaps {$12 ea.}
Foaming Bubble Bath {$40}
{in an elegant wine bottle!}
Little Luxe Handcremes {$9}
Handcreme {$28}
Eau de Parfume {$11}
Bath Salts {$15}
{this comes in a little linen bag embellished with a glass pendant!}
available in 3 fragrances
Relax
Sugared Pastille
Wish

Shall I add it to your "wish" list :)?

{& yes -these are available @ our shop or you can order them by dropping me a line!}

2 comments:

  1. I love Lollia! I use the lotion, the Parfume, and the bath salts. The packaging is so beautiful, I just want to have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you carrying that in your shop??? I am soooo excited! I've had a couple of the little hand creams and I'm in love!! I want the big bottle. and guess what? We are planning to come out that weekend for Victory's communion! So I'm really pushing to leave early Sat. so I can stop in and see your shop. HOpe you still have a few goodies left till then:)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete