At least for 1 special ami...
{french for friend!}
In celebration of {damaskdesigns}
first ever sale
&
the lovely holiday season...
I am wrapping {that word again!}
up a parcel filled with
shop lovelies....
To enter you must
leave a comment telling me
what favorite blog
delights & inspires you...
{drawing will close on Sun. eve. 11/22 @7pm}
& I will start the festivity by
listing the blogs that inspire me...
Hmmm....
&
Those are my top 3 right now-
It seems like that list is always revolving!
I am looking forward to hearing from each of you!
-- As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good
unto all men...Galatians 6:10

do tell!
ReplyDeleteminister grace and radiance from ruins are both really great!
ReplyDeleteBake It Pretty site and blog really inspires me these days. And Dottie Angel's garlands on her blog. So pretty! I love how inspiring blogs can be!
ReplyDeleteBlogs that inspire: I'd have to say, MINISTER GRACE, FRENCH LARKSPUR, AND ANNA MARIA HORNER(love,love,love her fabric)
ReplyDeleteI know there are more, but those are the ones that jumped out from my list when I took a look at it this morning:)
Hope your little guy is feeling better and his arm is well again soon!
I think I may have come up with the perfect thing to use my new basket for. I'll post some pictures of it when I get it hung.
Blessings,
Jill
Some of my favorites: Sew a Fine Seam, Minister Grace, McMaster&Storm, Pioneer Woman, Tongue in Cheek.... I could probably list several more. Love the pictures of your store! You have some really cute stuff! The Lollia lotion is great stuff!
ReplyDeleteI really love McMaster and Storm, Everyday beauty,and French Larkspur. It is so inspiring to see other women being creative and doing what they love!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful shop!
Parcel post! Love it! Where is an Urbanic store when you need it? :-) And how do you get this thing to put your name on it? Marla
ReplyDeleteIt's the little things that make a house a home and nesting place!
ReplyDeleteI love StacyJulian.com for all types of inspiration. Lately, I'm really enjoying skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com for beautiful handmade ornaments and toys.
ReplyDeleteAm I allowed to enter?! :)
ReplyDeleteI like yours - seriously - it's even more fun when you know the person behind the blog!
SJH
it's hard to pinpoint a blog, as my interests are a broad range from cooking to design and lots in between. My bookmark list is, ummm, extremely long. I love how blogs are unique to each person. I just love how our world is so much smaller and we're able to read blogs from all over!
ReplyDeletehave a delightfully, thankful thanksgiving!
k
...handful of quietness,resolved to worship, sew a fine seam, and your blog too! So, so, fun for me to be able to picture what you and M have been up to:) You've done a beautiful job! Blessings, michelleb
ReplyDeletei agree with sherilyn. i don't know much about any other blogs, but did look up parcel post and liked it since it has to do with scrapbooking!!nadine
ReplyDeleteI really like yours since I was originally from Indiana.The uniqueness of each ones personality come flying through. Your God is my God and so that makes us kin together with our earthly life. Marti Ledington from ohio.
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com for beautiful handmade ornaments and toys.
ReplyDeleteWork From Home India