Monday, November 1, 2010

holiday sale sneek peek ...

--just a little sneek peek at what will be at
our holiday sale this
thurs. - fri. - & sat.
10am - 6pm


lots of new ribbon & measuring pitchers
{think- holiday gifts & wrappings}



serving trays
{think --holiday parties}




divine smelling Lollia Lotion
{our sale promotion...get 1 free w/ any purchase!}
{think - sweet indulgence :)}




memo boards
{think - holiday card display!}



&
no matter what you purchase
whether for you or a gift
we can package it all up...
{think -- 1 less thing for you to do!}

so stop in ...
or order online by dropping us a line here...

{vintage finds,furniture & more lovely treasures in store!
including fresh green wreaths}

see you this week...
{I'd best get BUSY!}


--The Lord God is my strength..Habakkuk 3:19












6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a delightful sale! Wish I could travel this weekend, but can't make it. I'm sure it's going to be so beautiful. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I don't get to see you? I am dissappointed, wish I could go to your sale - at least. Did you make the memory boards? They look very cool.
    Hope all is well with you Sweetie, your trip to CA looked wonderful. I see you stopped at Curious Sofa, did you get to meet Deb?
    Many Blessings today...
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Amber. It would be fun to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my sweet friend!
    I am praying for you to have a successful event!
    Everything looks lovely!
    Have a blessed day
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ladies...did you talk about us after we left your little store ;-) Remember us? Telling you all the horrible things that are going to happen after you turn 50....like not being able to read little maps and such! We had a wonderful time at your place, even though it was a little farther from Kokomo than we thought! I think we'd make the trip again. Can't wait to play with those little rubber stamps, but right now, I'm too busy building a house. Love your blog...Cindy

    ReplyDelete