--Thank You to all who came
& shopped our Holiday Sale...
We had a great 3 days...
I've had some requests to
upload some merchandise pic.s on my blog
for those of you that could not make it
to the shop...
So I may try {try being the key word :)}
post a few off & on over the next couple of weeks...
I will start with some of my own personal fav.s...
glittered deer head
{$32}
we displayed it w/ a fresh moss wreath {$16}
for a festive touch...
large nativity
{$68}
this is lovely...
moss balls
{$8}
vintage scales
{?}
spools of twine
{5 yds. -$2}
in grey,pink,robin egg,green,red,orange,yellow
&
our Lollia products...
bath salts
lotion
soaps
foaming bubbles...
{prices vary}
drop us a line here
or call us #765-202-4108
Also I wanted to give a shout out to
Cindy & her friends
who drove & drove & drove
to our sale & who also throughly
entertained us while they were here :)..
Thank you girls...
--Every day will I bless thee; & I will praise thy name for ever & ever..
Psalm 145:2
Au Contraire my dear...(OK I don't speak french so I probably spelled Cotraire like a Hoosier and not a French lady but you get the idea..) We weren't the entertaining ones, as I recall, it was your cat! Showing off, catching a mouse just to prove he could!
ReplyDeleteLove your pretty stuff. And your cute little shop. Cindy
Hey you need to send me a bill for the stuff I already ordered from you! And maybe I should plan a trip out to pick it up?? If you know of anyone coming this way that could bring it - let me know!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! I LOOOOVE yours! You have so many gorgeous things on here!!
ReplyDelete