--Our family is growing...
We are excited to let you in on our news :)...
We are adopting a child from China...
We have started through the mountain of paperwork
& will occasionally update you on our journey...
--Prayers for a speedy process
{patience for us!:)}
&
for the millions of orphaned little ones across the world
are much appreciated...
--For we have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but we have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry,
Abba, Father..Romans 8:15-17
Congrats! That is so exciting! I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you get closer and closer to adopting a new little one to the family. What a joy!
ReplyDeletecongrats to you! I pray the road to bringing your little one home is short!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and I am so happy for and proud of you!
ReplyDeleteLast Sunday was the annual day for remembering orphans around the world -- may we remember them daily.
Can't wait for you to have your sweet little one in your arms! :)
~Ruth
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. -James 1:27
How absolutely wonderful for you!!! Can't wait to hear more about your journey and I wish you many blessings along the way!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Remember when I told you that I didn't have children? Well, it wasn't by choice and it wasn't my choice. Certain circumstances and poor decisions on my part, but as the cliche' goes...if I had my life to live over...I would adopt. As a matter of fact, I did adopt a little dog and I need to go find out where he is right now! I let him in our back yard and sometimes he is an escape artist. Blessings to you and your family. Cindy
ReplyDeleteCan't wait :)! SJH
ReplyDeleteWow!! THat is exciting news! I still remember the first time I saw a little chinese girl who had just been adopted. i was shopping in Columbus at Once Upon a Child. The little darling was sleeping and her Mama told us she was 18 months old and they had just been home with her for a couple months. She was adorable. And I wanted one too!!
ReplyDeleteGod hasn't opened that door in our lives but I'm so thankful He has for others. Blessings!
What exciting news! Blessings and prayers for your journey!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of adoption!!! Mountains of paperwork hardly describes the necessary docs..... :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow your journey. It amazes me how different adoption journeys can be.
Blessings to you all~
Jody