Thursday, October 28, 2010

lovely shops from here to there...part 3

This shop was recommended by
Doris... 
&
I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves...

Turlock, CA.


{I should have bought this...}

How sweet is this building?!?



Anyhoo...go to here find out more info on
Vintage Market & Dogwood Designs merchandise...
{& thank you Doris for clueing me in on this great shop!}

--O blessour God, ye people, & make the voice of HIS praise be heard...
Psalm 66:8







3 comments:

  1. I So love these last few posts! Thank you!
    Jen at The Gifted Giver
    www.thegiftedgiver.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet friend!
    I have loved your little shops along the way series!
    I am so glad we share similar styles...It makes for such a wonderful visit!
    It looks like you found quite a few amazing places...so,
    What incredible wonderments did you bring home?
    Any new lines you might be willing to share with little ol'me?
    Have a wonderful evening...I must get back to work!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should have bought that - and sent it on to me!!!!
    Fun to see where you stopped along the way - more pics please!!
    (did you find dresses for the wedding?)

    ReplyDelete