A few weeks ago was my nephews 16th birthday...
{just saying that makes me feel very old!}
Anyhoo...me not being familiar w/ teenage boys,
wasn't for sure what he would want...
{at least in my price range :)}
{I have no brothers but E. being the youngest of 4 boys -
clued me in...
that really food & money were the best gifts :)}
I put them both together...
{red & white divine twine wrapped around recycled box!}
&
filled the box with all kinds of sweets
packaged in groups of 16 - of course:)
also I tucked in $16 in greenbacks...
I used my Cavalinni number stamps to make a few of the tags,
along with some of our japanese masking tape, added some
kraft shred & a little banner...
super fun to put together & easily adaptable to whatever the occasion!
as for the yummy embellishments...
{sweets not included:)}
{cavalini stamps,masking tape & divine twine}
are @ damask...
--Let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice...Psalm 5:11
What a perfect gift! I need to get a little more creative in the gift-giving department. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletewow..can't believe he is that old! love all the details!
ReplyDeleteCute, Amber! This is a really lame question, but.....did you package the cookies in bags that are just the right size for a stack of cookies? I saw them a few years ago, and forget what they are called and where I saw them. They were such nifty little bags! (doesn't take much to please me!)
ReplyDeletehi Lisa--
ReplyDeleteThe bags are just cellophane ones from the baking area @ Factory Card or Micheals. They are a little bigger then the cookies & come in a package of 50 {I think} ..
Blessings!:)