Hello my sweet friend! I am so glad this turned out to be a great gift! I still love the linen roses the best! I have had a change of plans for the day...hubby is sending me to Lafayette for lumber...so I won't be working on my new etsy collection...hopefully tomorrow Blessings and hugs, Donna
Alee! I am just getting back into the swing of blogging and was SO SO SO glad that I had my phone with me so I could see who was responding to my blog post - and came across your FABULOUS suggestion of going to the Paris Market in Savannah. OH. MY. GOODNESS. That was the BEST suggestion of them all. It is going to be in my next post, and I'm giving you a HUGE shout-out thanking you for the suggestion. It seriously made my entire trip. THANK YOU!!!
xoxo - Tracy.
PS - Being a Christian, did you feel a darkness when you were in Savannah? While I love Savannah so much, I was constantly praising the Lord for being the light in my life because I could feel darkness lurking....am I nuts?
a daydreamer,mama to 2 soon to be 3,{when our sweet China babe comes home} married to E.& a shop proprietess... who loves ...
The Lord
vintage/french finds
creating
decorating
entertaining {esp. party planning!!}
desserts {esp. cupcakes:)}
& fresh cut flowers & is passionate about the Fatherless...
i thot of maria today as her and aiden share the day!!
ReplyDeleteHello my sweet friend! I am so glad this turned out to be a great gift! I still love the linen roses the best!
ReplyDeleteI have had a change of plans for the day...hubby is sending me to Lafayette for lumber...so I won't be working on my new etsy collection...hopefully tomorrow
Blessings and hugs,
Donna
Alee! I am just getting back into the swing of blogging and was SO SO SO glad that I had my phone with me so I could see who was responding to my blog post - and came across your FABULOUS suggestion of going to the Paris Market in Savannah. OH. MY. GOODNESS. That was the BEST suggestion of them all. It is going to be in my next post, and I'm giving you a HUGE shout-out thanking you for the suggestion. It seriously made my entire trip. THANK YOU!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo - Tracy.
PS - Being a Christian, did you feel a darkness when you were in Savannah? While I love Savannah so much, I was constantly praising the Lord for being the light in my life because I could feel darkness lurking....am I nuts?