Friday, August 13, 2010

new at damask...


--Remember when this little blog
was more about the shop & less
about the family...
because life stepped in & took over...
It was never  my intention to be
a {family/home}blog...
& it still isn't...
{yay! right :)}
but
life does step in & take over
& this summer it definetly has...

Shopkeeping is a hobby & a passion of mine
{but my family is 1st...I occasionally have to remind myself of this,
when my mind runs to the shop & creativity a thousand times a day!}
I love this little shop & our occasional sales,
{for now with my little family this is what works}
{yep I have bigger dreams & aspirations :)}
but these 2 little gifts that I've been given...
I love them more &
they are the priority...

Anyhoo...
The shop is still here & I am happy to announce
 that after several long months
we have a sale planned for...
Sept.30th - Oct.2nd
so mark your calendars & stay tuned for more info..

We also have some yummy new merchandise
in shop, with more to come...



       wooden stamps-parcel wrap
       & sticky notes from here...

            twine
            sold by the spool or yard
    {in oyster-aqua-cotton candy-lemon-orange-cherry & green apple}



                                                                  
Posted by Picasa
  with our Japanese Masking Tape
we've got your packaging needs all wrapped up...
{bad pun--I know!:)}

& If you don't want to wait
for our next sale you can order by sending us
a e-mail at damaskdesigns@geetel.net
or
we are open by appointment...

Have a great weekend...

--Out of Zion,the perfection of beauty,God hath shined...Psalm 50:2


2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH, shop goodies!! I want a set of the stamps you have pictured with the paper clip and phone and if you have the sticky notes that have scissors on one of them I want a set of those too! Seriously, save them for me, if I can't make it out to your sale I will have you ship them to me. LOVE cavallini stuff:) Post more pics please:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now...aren't you something!!!LOL
    I was wondering why I didn't hear back when your next BIG SHOW was! You had a post lined up! HEE! HEE!
    I can't wait!
    Even though I am still unsure if I will be here or not (Can you say Marburger? ) Like I said...still don't know but please count me in if I am still here in Hoosierland!
    As usual...I want one of everything!
    Have a blessed evening!
    Hugs my friend,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete