Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sweet gifts from sweet friends...

I have been blest over the last year
with 2 special friends...They are seriously
always there & ready to chat or to bail me out
of all of  the crazy stuff I get myself into...
{shopkeeping included :)}
Anyhoo...
my birthday was a few weeks ago
& these sweet gals gave me such lovely
little gifts I just had to post about them...

L. made me this moss ball...
{I've been admiring some but have yet to purchase any}
She said it was easy...but takes patience...
hmmm...
{not for sure if I can handle it}
but maybe I can sweet talk her into a tutorial...
{I know it doesn't look round & compact in my not so good pic. but it is!:)}

then...M. left this little package ...
It made me smile just looking at it!
In fact,
 I could not decide if I really wanted to open it
just leave it as it was :)...
but...

I had to see if the inside was as good as the outside...
of course :)...
& I wasn't dissapointed.
There was vintage trims, little brads &
this sweet petite vintage book for telephone #'s
{ the little rhyme on the front says
 "the nicest gift of all is a long distance call...
and inexpensive, too!} 

How blest I am by such dear friends...
{you all included :)}

& to top it off,
{which was absolutely un-needed!}
 tomorrow 1 of them even has a all
day shopping trip planned - babysitters included! Whoo Hoo!
Lets hear it for the girls...

--Remember HIS marvellous works that HE hath done...Psalm 105:5

2 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts from lovely friends, Alee! It's such a blessing to have friends like that!

    Have fun on your shopping day!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday Amber!
    It looks like you got some incredible goodies from shopgirls!
    Hope to chat soon...take care
    hugs and blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete