Monday, June 21, 2010

Savannah {Part 2}...

& of course
Back in the Day Bakery...
{need I say any more...}

Yummy!
{key lime & lemon bars}


I mean seriously with this color palette
can you really go wrong?


another customer told me
that this chandelier
was handmade
{& even gave me the artists' name but I misplaced it--shocking I know!:)}



& the reason I came home a few pounds heavier...
I need to do some serious bonding w/ my {still nameless!}Mothers Day gift

--Rejoice & be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven...
Matthew 5:12

{& I still have @ least 1 more post on Savannah, I came home to a crazy week... this week is looking quite a bit calmer!:)}
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This post is really yummy! :-)
    Federica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bakery!! I would love that chandelier in my house...I do have a thing for chandeliers! Thanks for sharing
    xo
    Traci

    ReplyDelete