{vintage travel ephemera -courtesy of making memories}
This post is just as the title said...
Notes from Today-
finish unpacking
catch up laundry
wrap graduation & birthday gifts
clean house
pack suitcases again
my lack of posts...may have something to do with the fact
that we were gone all last weekend & into this past week
just to get home {& try to catch up!}
& repack...
because
E & I are headed off for 4 glorious days
by ourselves {whoo hoo!}
{yep its been a looong time since we've went on a trip w/out kids,
so long in fact that I am excited about it!:)}
A few weeks ago we had our 11th anniversary
& we decided we just needed to make getting away a priority!
So Savannah here we come...
{if anyone has any great "must see" suggestions around there let me know:)}
Anyhow here is to next week...
Hopefully it will be full of
quiet, rest & just being with E.
&
Maybe just maybe I will not think about orders
& booth appearance & laundry & potty breaks
& cleaning & fussing& french flea markets...
who am I kidding...
I will definetly be thinking about that...
--May your week be lovely also...
--& He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God..Psalm 40:3

missed seeing u last weekend.....
ReplyDeleteyou're probably on your way to the deep south...
1. SCAD shop
2. back in the day bakery
3. Broughton street
4. forget the name but a wonderful petite french lunch place on broughton.
5. Gyphron Tea Room ran by SCAD---housed in an old apothecary---great food.
6. have fun---we went last august & that was our 2nd time there!
oh, & just walking & driving around is a ball-- tons of lovely buildings & history of course!
k
have a ball! it's a beautiful city!!!!
ReplyDeletek