Here is Part 1 of my Savannah highlights...
This is seriously one of the prettiest cities I have ever been
to...in a charming way...
Very historical, Very classy & Very eye pleasing...
These 2 pictures are of
"La Paperie"
{409 Whitaker}
lots of great paper items...
just walking in & seeing this entire wall of stationary made me swoon :)...
& we visited "shopscad" of course..
{340 Bull}
It was fun & very original!
& then there was
"nour-ish"
{202 W. Broughton}
a little shop filled with homemade & handcrafted soaps
made only with natural ingredients...
Not only was their products great but this store
was sooo lovely...an old store completely
re-done w/ just the right amount of time -worn look :)..
& w/ all the soaps in there it smelled heavenly!
More too come...
{I am saving the best til last!:)}
--I will praise Thee,O Lord, with my whole heart...Psalm 9:1

It looks like you had an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteI love this type of trip! My kind of sight seeing!
Have a blessed week!
Donna