Friday, March 19, 2010

Wish you were here...

yep...


{robin eggs -chocolate covered caramels $4 for scoop full}
& truth be told...
not so you could purchase
some of our yummy
merchandise...

{cloche $36,Linneas Light Candle $28 & lg. pedestal cake plate $58, moss wreath $16}
but really I wish
you were here just so I could
package up your purchases
for you...


{I'm pretty sure I'm not alone -
there is some of you that swoon
over lovely packaging :)}


-- I thank my God upon every remembrance of you...
Philipians 1:3

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there! Please post more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the packaging! Your shop looks so sweet! I'm with Jill Elaine, more pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Alee! So glad I found your lovely blog today--and yes, I wish I was there--gorgeous stuff, and such beautiful packaging!

    I'm your newest follower & will be back often--love that scalloped ribbon!

    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete