Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tells Tale...

Our weekend was nice...
But it just wasn't one of our finer family get aways...
{you know - the ones that make you think that Wow!
we have the sweetest little family
& it is so fun to spend quality time together!}

--Nope it wasn't one of those times...

For some reason we were all just a little irritable...
We'd talk about it & determine that we were together
& so very blest & we were going to try to work on it...

but lo & behold within an hour or two it was there again...
It prob. didn't help that Miss Grace was up {all 1 night}
coughing {& in a 2 bedrm. hotel = all up!}
or that naps & meal times were off schedule
& the children were not getting along...
{completely out of character :)}

and then we went to the Creation Museum...


Sunday looked like a promising day of family
bonding ...we ate breakfast at the Cheesecake Factory..
Then headed off to our destination...
{in the pouring down rain!}
Once we got there & got inside we realized
that we did indeed need the stroller,
So back out E. goes...
{in the pouring down rain!}



Pretty quick on the agenda was watching
the "Men In White" show.
Towards the end I realized I was feeling
awfully warm on my legs...
{emphasis on the awful!}
Did I mention T. was sitting there?
In seconds I had him scooped off my lap
But it was too late ...
I was drenched!
{&it wasn't water:)}

Needless to say I had to head back out to the tahoe
{w/him in tow & in the pouring down rain!}
dig through {dirty clothes!} suitcases...
& change both of our clothes inside the vehicle
in the middle of a not so big parking lot...

& I am not even thinking about whether or not they
have security cameras!?! {shudder!}

Nope it wasn't one of those warm fuzzy family times...

& about T....
well I am starting to think we've got some more teaching
to do on bathroom etiquette...
{remember this!}


--but love coverth all sins...Proverbs 10:12


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. But 'Men in White' is soooo awesome! Who has time for a potty break??!! So sorry, that was always one of my worst fears. Hasn't happened yet, but you never know - if not one of mine a grandchild just might get me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days! Thanks for visiting our blog and for commenting. Have a wonderful Easter and come and see us again. xo

    ReplyDelete