Friday, March 5, 2010

All in a days work...

I spent a few hours last eve. transforming
this vintage stool ...

from this...

to this...
Though nowhere near this gals
slipcovering skills, I was excited
with how it turned out & it was
super easy for my {first!}
reupholstering project :)


Bench & Pillow are for sale @ {damask}
{b-$42 & p-$37}


Our Spring Sale is March 18-19 & 20th!

--Delight thyself also in the Lord ...Psalm 37:4

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous. I love me some box pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great to me!! And you have it for sale!! I'd never offer mine for sale, I did WAY too much 'rigging'. Especially on the love seat cover which is now finished. Oh wait, finished except for a little something to cover up a little mistake:)
    Love the pillow!!

    ReplyDelete