Wednesday, March 10, 2010

bits of spring in shop...

Spring colored thread--
I was using it to tie up parcel wrap tags
&
it just struck me as loveliness
basking in the sunshine...

I showed you the parcel wrap
but I didn't show you how sweet it
looks all gussied up with
vintage binding tape & button tags..


Shall I cut you a yard or two
of sweet scalloped ribbon

in spring green or robins egg blue ...



-- All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator
for all I have not seen...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted by Picasa
{& as I went to post this I realized this was my 100th!--
Yay! I see a celebration coming on :)}

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! You always have such lovely items & posts! Congrats on 100!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts on your spring shop "goodies" are so sweet. God bless your fun\busy days getting ready. SJH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alee! Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Your site is adorable -- I have a weakness for all things paper, ribbon and trim. Please come visit me again. Or maybe we'll see you sometime when we're restocking at Midland. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! I am so excited that you stopped by my blog and said something about homeschooling! I will look into that dvd program, thank you!

    i LOVE your blog - can't wait to read more, and think you are so talented!

    Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete