Monday, March 15, 2010

{No.7} Panic in the Shop... re: My week in a snapshot

Posted by Picasa
{yummy letterpress cards from Wiley Valentine! - in Shop!}
This is not a typical post...
But so very typical of me :)...
This is the week of our Spring Sale
here @ damask & this morning
while trying to describe my week
to {my calm, cool & collected s-i-l}
I remembered this song...
{well I thought it was a song until I googled it
& found out it was a movie}
from the 50s ...Panic in the Streets!
Anyhoo...its not my era so how was I too know :)
& why am I googling something so mundane...
esp. this morning??
But this describes my week..
Orders still not here,
pricing & revamping still going on,
& time running scarce...
--Did I say it wasn't typical :)...
--He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof
are still...Psalm 107:29

No comments:

Post a Comment