Monday, October 5, 2009

Lola B.s...

--Saturday I talked my sweet husband into driving
{actually I didn't have to talk--He was all over it...
a day with me, without kids & food involved!}
up to St. Charles IL. for Lola B.s

little occasional sale...
{you know I had to see how the pros did it :)}

as you can see by my pictures... she does it extremely well,
If not perfect...



It was a beautiful day & so fun to meet Kasey
& her lovely friends...Tracey & Jackie {who does not
have a blog, but should!}






This little carriage house was full of
some serious eye candy
{& if that wasn't enough you could peek
into her house!}


Plus this sweet lady {Denisa} &
her daughter were serving fresh....
warm.... scrumptious crepes....

They were to die for... I even texted E.
& told him they were worth getting out
of the truck, & wading thru all the women
for!} --- Thankfully he thought so too!

& then while he was full & happy I drug him through

the house {so I had another excuse to drool} & then had him carry

a gorgeous bench to the truck for me...

{Having him along worked out well :)}...

---I think myself happy..Acts 26:2

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It was wonderful meeting you and i can't wait to see what you do with the bench and the pulls.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, it was a treat to get to meet you!!! You took some lovely pics! Good luck with your upcoming sale...can't wait to see some sneak peeks!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete