-- Yesterday my shop girl & I spent a few hours
adding some "glam" to our shopping bags...
{Its called "branding" in the retail world!}
I am loving all these vintage prize ribbons
that I've been seeing around & decided to pull
a little inspiration from them...
several hundred bags later this is what we
had... & I am pleased with them!
I am fairly certain that I would remember a
a shop that used these for my purchases!
& It is reusable as a gift bag without looking
tacky!
{Hopefully our shoppers like them!}
I did ask E. if he thought they were
irresistable & got the raised eyebrow thing!
Apparently packaging isn't everything to
some people! :)
{As a side note --we are down to 14 days &
counting until our Holiday Debut!-Can you hear
the screaming in the background? :)
Its beginning to get a little crazy around here!}
-- ...So that I might finish my course with joy!..
Acts 20:24

I would remember a store that had them too! They are really wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the big debut!
:) T
A lovely finishing touch! Great bags!
ReplyDeleteDo you have an online shop? It looks like you have such cute things, and I would love to see what you are selling.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gretchen
Oh my goodness...how in the world did I miss your lovely lovely blog??? Thank you for leaving me a comment so I could come visit you! I love your blog header...I have used some of those same goodies on my blog! I bought the same package.
ReplyDeleteNow about those bags...I would come back to your store over and over if you gave me one of them...packaging is everything to me. Oh how I love it! I am off to become a follower xoxoxo