Tuesday, October 6, 2009

& her charming little nest...

--This is the lovely Kasey's home...

I think this settee was my favorite ... This was a
little sun room just off of her dining room. It was
bright & warm, I could have just curled up with a
book & been quite content!
{that is a hint to all of you going to her next event--
You could just read & relax amid beauty, for a few
hours anyway :)--& gorge yourself on the crepes
that were right outside the french doors of this room:)}
Pure Bliss!
{just don't tell her I recommended this :)}


This was in the dining room ...
I think if I had this I would definetly
do a better job of serving gourmet meals
to my family ... I mean all these yummy
dishes at your fingertips... Hey...
macaroni would at least look gourmet!


& the dining room ...
picture sweet little family togetherness
right around this table... {I know it is
a little hard for me to picture too - it was
easier when I inserted someone elses little
ones instead of mine--like the ones that are
always in those Ralph Lauren ads... :)}


I loved seeing all these empty frames
since I seem to have this frame fetish
lately.
Thank you Kasey for the peek inside your
home...It was lovely!
--Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors house...Exodus 20:17



3 comments:

  1. Her house really is dreamy isn't it?!!! Hope you have a great weekend...

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you if you ever got those dress forms that were covered with pattern paper????
    Jill

    ReplyDelete