Friday, October 16, 2009

For the Love of Purses...


Our multi-talented shop girl Maria has been hard at it,
creating these lovely bags {& other
surprises!} for our Nov. sale.

This bag is made from an Amy Butler Pattern &
fabric & is fairly large with interior pockets.
It would be a great diaper bag for some
lovely new mum! :)


This purse has my name all over it...
from the sweet shape to the classic dot lining!


& It even has a cute little wallet that matches!
{cause there is nothing better then a girl that
coordinates :)} ... I am lovin' it!

These & more will be available @ our Nov. sale.
Which will be here soon!

-- Rejoice in the Lord always, & again I say rejoice... Phil. 4:4
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd purse that you said has your name on it! I think it has mine too! so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the purses!

    oh, i didn't think the village frock was too difficult. the directions were really great. i think almost anyone could do it....i just had trouble with the neck split...

    ReplyDelete
  3. when and where is your sale? looks like you will be having lots of darling things!

    ReplyDelete