Monday, July 23, 2012

Hortons French Flea {No.1}

Last weekend was French Flea Market
@ Hortons!
This was our 3rd year of setting up shop there
& as always it was a fun {& hot!} event!
I know that I am late in getting this post up &
pictures have been all over blogland but...
I still want to post for my own remembering ;)!..
so here goes...



The area where the French Flea is really a very
small area but it is absolutely amazing
at how much is packed in:)!
& the ambience is truly great...


{yummy food!}


Shambora Studio's booth...
We were privledged to be crammed in between
Jackie {from Shambora Studios} &
Hot House Market...
{needless to say we laughed quite a bit:)}


{Hot House Market's chair display}



{our cutest shopper....:)}



loved this pillow & globe together
{Shambora Studios}
thought that they would look really cute in T.'s room...
but alas they did not come home with me...


a sweet little note sent to us
{via another shopper:)}
from one of our loyal customers!
{she was out of town over the sale & could not attend!}


D.Reyne's booth...
we used a chalkboard wall for our backdrop
last year at this sale & it was so fun to see her
take on them!
{she found a easier way to hang them-
I am taking note of that!:)}


Donna always puts time & effort into her displays
& it is evident! This was her last year for helping Hortons
with this event {as creative director}...
{her creative touch will be missed!}


{ Unexpected Elegance's cute sign!:)}


This blue trug came home with me...
{for the boys' bedroom:)}


& as always Rebecca there....
{her displays of ribbons & vintage seewing machines
were lovely!}

Then there are all the things that I did not
capture with my lens...
MaryEllen from Reflections & her dear husband
who graciously checked in on us ladies through out
the day
{& kept us supplied with water bottles!:)},
Teresa from Time Worn Interiors,
dear friends that traveled to the event,
Karen Kay & Tim Horton
{who so kindly hosted this event & worked so hard
during it!}
& most of all - our great customers that came
out in the heat & supported us!
Thank you!

{stay tuned for French Flea post No.2}

--Gracious is the Lord & righteous...Psalm 116:5--

3 comments:

  1. :) It was a little warm wasn't it! I thought about you stuck in your little booth all day! At least it was such an adorable place to be!! It was a fun day - hope you sold tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you and the girls! I hope you sold well, it was hot! I feel like I didn't get to visit much, I was kinda tucked away from all the action and I was alone in my booth so it was hard to get away. I hope the rest of your summer is fun and enjoyable.
    Many Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the booths but agree on the cutest shopper. Doris

    ReplyDelete