My week has been filled with setting up, pricing & packing up
{well hopefully the packing up part happens today:)}!
damask is headed to Hortons French Flea this weekend, & truth be told
I knew if I didn't type up a post right now
{when little a. is taking a nap} it would not happen!
Just look at my barn sale posts...No.1 is all that has been typed up!
{sometime I hope to post No.2!}
anyhoo...
Here is a quick few pictures from my mock set-up...
the theme this year is "Streets of Provence"
with touches of Lavender & Grey...
{or is it "gray"?:)}
I am not a huge fan of Lavender shades...
but I LOVE grey....
So I added a touch here & there & "tried" to take out
our normal color palette of pinks & robin egg blues!
It was fun to actually work with almost all neutrals
{which is what I normally gravitate towards anyways!:)}
Anyhoo...
We are looking forward to a fun few days
& if you need anymore information on
Hortons or the French Flea go here!
--the Lord is my rock,& my fortress, my deliverer,
my God & my strength..Psalm 18:2--
Alee,
ReplyDeleteYour booth is going to look beautiful.Love your theme.And I see those amazing candles back there.LOVE those!
(((Hugs))
Anne
I am planning to be there - camera in hand! hopefully having my camera in hand will keep me from overspending - LOL!
ReplyDeleteHey i am not going to b there this year. We leave for kentucky tomorrow but would you please put two packs of crowns in a sack w a bill and if you see my friend Teresa give them to her. I promise i will send you a check.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee
It all looked wonderful! I am still thinking about that little set of drawers - are you sure it's not for sale??!!
ReplyDeleteI love my crate, hope to post it soon....
ReplyDeleteyou did a wonderful setup! loved it!
xo
kara