there are SO many things that I
need/want to blog about
{mainly for my own remembering :)}
but this tops the list!
this week little a. {on his own accord}
officially said...
"i love you mommy!"

that my dear friends,
is pure music to my ears!
I have been waiting 5 months
to hear these sweet words from him...
& the greatest part is,
he has said it not once but
several times this week
{& yes- it nearly move me to tears
every.single.time!}
We are loving this sweet boy,
& can hardly believe that he has been home
with us for 5 months now!
{He is such a bundle of energy & smiles!}
Praising HIM for placing little a. in our family!
{Praise ye the Lord...Psalm 149:1}
need/want to blog about
{mainly for my own remembering :)}
but this tops the list!
this week little a. {on his own accord}
officially said...
"i love you mommy!"
that my dear friends,
is pure music to my ears!
I have been waiting 5 months
to hear these sweet words from him...
& the greatest part is,
he has said it not once but
several times this week
{& yes- it nearly move me to tears
every.single.time!}
We are loving this sweet boy,
& can hardly believe that he has been home
with us for 5 months now!
{He is such a bundle of energy & smiles!}
Praising HIM for placing little a. in our family!
{Praise ye the Lord...Psalm 149:1}

Goosebumps from head to toe! And you know why he tells you? Because he wants to hear it. So every single time he tells you, you make sure you tell him back. OKAY?
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for giving my crowns to my friend. You should have received my check by now, if the address was correct on the top of the sales receipt. I hope it was.
Cindy Bee
Sweet Sweet Fellow!!! So Happy he is sharing his Love with you!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, feel free to blog on, we'll be glad to look and read!
By the way, I here "Luv you" from Ethan too, but only when I tell him first or he has done something he KNOWS is not nice..... :/ Little Stinker!!! :)
Will look forward to him initiating it for the RIGHT purpose :)
3 months to go if he follows A's timeline :)
Love you guys!!
Blessings, Deanna
awwwwww.....I love that little guy! It made me cry too-bless his little heart! I'm so thankful God gave him a mama to love. You have been an inspiration the last 5 months and have done a wonderful job of loving little a and now I'm so thankful he is returning some lovin to you! Give him a squeeze for me!--Lana
ReplyDeleteaww! That is so sweet! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAw! So sweet! Yes, those are precious words.
ReplyDelete