Friday, March 9, 2012

j & m wedding {No.1}

Here you go :).... almost a week later!
{we have had a week of homestudy & dr. visits, plus I am trying to catch up
on rest! whew!}
I think I am going to do 3-4 post on this lovely wedding.
Mainly because putting several pictures in the same post
takes quite awhile :)!
Also I feel like I need to make an apology for the
quality of these pictures...
they are not very good & furthermore, most of them were
taken before everything was completely done.
{If any of you have ever planned/coordinated a wedding you
will understand - it is nearly impossible to take pictures!}
I was way to busy!



{this is where the guests signed in}
the mirror was already there so we worked with it.
just a note:
around here we have very few buildings that can accomadate
a large group
{this wedding needed space for at least 400}
so when you do find a venue that works,
most often you are working with or covering up!
Usually I try to go into it, thinking of it as a
creative fuel ;).


{more of the guest book area}
The Programs were in these old drawers.
{as a note the Programs were one of my favorite
things about this wedding- I can't wait to show them to you!}



{lovely gift in a vintage hatbox to the couple- from my shop girl M.}

Last fall when we realized that this wedding & little a's
homecoming could be fairly close together
{although we had no idea it would be this close!}
I asked her to help & am so blest that she did!
I could not have done it without her!

Plus just spending 3 days with her was a real treat ;)!

 
{2 little girls sat here, handing out the Programs}

stay tuned for j & m wedding No.2...

--Let all those that seek Thee, rejoice & be glad in Thee...
Psalm 70:4--

2 comments:

  1. lovely - just lovely! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! yes, understand about pictures...don't worry, they look great to me.
    xo
    kara
    p.s. welcome home and sounds like everything is going well with "little a." .......what a blessing.
    have a great {relaxing} weekend.

    ReplyDelete