Whew! Where does time go?
It is fleeting, I am here to tell you!
This is the 5th blog post I've wrote this month,
last month I wrote 28! The sad part is that I want
to remember these days-
but I am to tired & busy to chronicle them!:)
This is my life here & now...
It is fleeting, I am here to tell you!
This is the 5th blog post I've wrote this month,
last month I wrote 28! The sad part is that I want
to remember these days-
but I am to tired & busy to chronicle them!:)
This is my life here & now...
{stylin after a bath}
which in reality, all I feel like
I do in a day is fix little a.'s food
{3 healthy Chinese meals a day!}
eat, rock/wrestle/hold
{all about the same!:)}
bathe & repeat!
*In the midst of our days we are also
thinking & praying for our dear friends who are in
Ch*na adopting 2 little ones! If adoption is on your heart
& you want to follow their journey here is their blog!
--I have set the Lord before me; because HE is at my right hand
I shall not be moved! Psalm 16:8--
Such cute pictures. Your children are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee
Oh my!! I love love love the pic of lil a on the ranger-so funny!! And wow! I'm impressed-a cute picnic with sandwiches cut into cute triangles AND with a cute flag?!? I'd say you are doing great!! Taking care of 3 litlles every day is an accomplishment all by itself!!! Love ya, Lana
ReplyDeleteWhat a little, darling, bundle of energy you have added to your family:)
ReplyDeleteOh I can so relate! I want to remember every detail of these days but there is just no TIME to write! Love your pictures :) And moving now, wow! Remember, when God calls, He equips :)
ReplyDelete