Friday, March 30, 2012

{gulp!}

I cannot believe that I am sitting here writing this post but...
I can hardly ignore it any longer either...
It is official - We are moving!
 Be still your hearts... {we are not headed to some far
off country or across the U.S. -for now;)} we are just
pulling up stakes & putting them back down again a few
miles away! And although I have peace about this I
can't deny that it is hard! I really dislike change &
futhermore I really like our present home!

{our sweet abode}

Our home was E.s grandparents
& it is full of memories! This is where
we worked & dreamed of our life together
while we were engaged, & where E. brought me
as a new bride, where all 3 of our children came
home too, this is where we I almost went crazy when
we decided & did completely renovate it, in 3 months
{it just happened to be the last 3 months of my pregnancy
w/ T :/}. This is where I know & love the neighbors.
Where a 1/2 hr. walk ends up being 1 1/2 hrs.because
everyone stops & talks to you.This home has character...
but no matter how much we love this place,
our dreams & visions include woods & creeks for little
boys {& girls :)} to play in, green pastures, quiet solitude
& a place for daddys shop/office close enough for the littles
{ok & Me too:)} to pop in & for Daddy to be in & out of
the house....Thats what our dreams are made of...
{well that is the short of it ;)!}
& by the talk around here I do believe Miss Grace's
dreams may also include a treehouse & a horse;)!
Anyhoo...We are moving {dreams included}!
stay tuned for details...

--Commit thy way unto the Lord &
trust also in HIM...Psalm 37:5--

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Just popped in here to comment on your last post and saw this! Can't wait for more details! So happy for you! You are busy! I was going to say that little a. sounds exactly like T...cries to go outside and cries to come in! Will be so fun to get them together. Excuse all the exclamation points! Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Your life sure stays exciting! God bless! can't wait to hear and see more details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well jeeeesh I hope you still have a store that my friend and I can come and visit you at and I hope it's easier to find!!!! And I hope you will put a bigger map on your invitations!!!!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen told me the news! Can't wait to see some pictures of the new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pray that you adjust and love your new place. I too moved after many years from a home I raised my daughters in. I still miss that house so much. I have been in this house for about 6 years....the first month I cried everyday. I am wishing you only happiness. Smiles to all, Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you believe I just now learned about your blog!? Tried to catch up with the last several pages ~ may your new home be a blessing for your whole family ~ and will you still have a store?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is a lot of work, but it has its good points too-a.k.a. going through everything and getting rid of and simplifying!

    It wasn't so hard for me to change houses in our recent move, because our old house had so many issues and was never our dream house. We knew that eventually we were going to either do something different for a house or have to do some major renovations.

    Through our move I came upon this conclusion: My Father, my family, and my "stuff" are what make a house a home.

    It has been easy in many ways though, because this house is so, so much nicer than what we had. Thankful that we have always had a roof over our heads anyway!

    ReplyDelete