Meet our newest blessing....
We are already smitten with this sweet
little boy & are trying to "patiently" wait
until we can wrap our arms around him ...
I think we have decided on a English
name, but hope to keep a part of his Chinese name...
{thats a post in itself :)}
Now if you will allow me to "talk" about him alittle...:)
He is 28 months old...
{this entire time Miss Grace & I have been "talking" about
our little China Babe..so has been an adjustment to think that
we are really not getting a baby but a toddler!}
Although he is tiny {weight wise} tipping the scales at
22 lbs...{normal for a 12 month old} his height is 32"
{which is normal for a 24 month old}...
Our hearts have been called to China
& esp. their Special Need Program...
which focuses on the children that are
a little less then perfect..
{which of course is an argument in itself!}
I have had several people ask questions about
our adoption & our new son...
I hope to answers these questions &
even fill you in on a little of our adoption journey
in the next few months....
{for those of you that follow along -
but are more interested in "shop talk" I
will apologize in advance :)! If you decide to
not follow anymore I shall not be offended :)
but adoption is apart of who I am - along with
the shop :)!}
{I just realized that this is my 200th post :)-what a perfect subject!}
Until next time...
O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good..Psalm 118:29


He is just absolutely darling! I love him already too :)! I have been thinking of you so much lately... just so happy for you in how the Lord is blessing you! SJH
ReplyDeleteAww, was just thinking of you this week, wondering how things were going! So fun to see a picture of your new sweetheart! Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy and a blessed addition to your family. Praying all goes smoothly and you can be united with your son as soon as possible. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little boy! Congratulations on your new blessing :)
ReplyDeletePrecious boy! Congrats and thank you for sharing the photo! Looking forward to hearing about about him!
ReplyDeleteAmber...he is beautiful..I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet my new cousin.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Autumn
What a blessing! I will be praying that the process from here goes smoothly for your family!
ReplyDelete~Angela
wow! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so right such an appropriate 200th post!
I will keep you and your newest family member in my prayers~ Have an amazing week!
Hugs,
Donna