Thursday, September 1, 2011

home sweet home...

{If I have to pick a fall palate it would have to be golds with chartruese & deep pinks}
Greetings my dear friends...
We have been home from our Colorado vacation for
a week now & I am at last feeling back to normal-
{seriously - a week !?!} No wonder vacations "bother"
me so much!1 week to get ready + 1 week or more gone
+ 1 week to recoup = 3-4 weeks {oh my goodness!}
Anyhoo...we did have a lovely good time ;)!
Colorado was as beautiful & breathtaking as always!
{E. would pack up & move there in a heartbeat -
if I'd just say the words:)}
Everytime we visit he picks up a pile of those
Realtor magazines & pours over them- them procedes
to leave them lying around - I am fairly certain he
does this just to tempt me {but I'm on to him :)}...
& there is something about ol' Indiana that keeps
me coming back...{I will let you know when I
figure out "what" that is!:)}
Until then it does feel good to be back &
it is refreshing to feel Fall creeping in...
{think warm coffee, cool mornings & evenings, campfires...mmm..}


--Let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee. Psalm 5:11--
{med. measuring cup pictured above available in shop @$9}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment