Tuesday, June 14, 2011

petite newsclips...

--I am soo tired, E. has been working out of town this week &
after being up until the wee hours of the morning with my two
littles {storms & nightmares?!?} I am more then ready to have
some help parenting...:)


--Part of yesterday was spent with my Shop Girl M. brainstorming
for the French Flea at Hortons....July 8th & 9th! I am so excited...
Hortons have decided to have a little competition this year on booth design,
with attendees voting, so we are planning away...
Remember to mark your calendars!! I chatted with Donna this morning &
it sounds like it is going to be better then ever!

--Our IN. summer has arrived & everyone that knows
me knows that I am not a gardener...{ secretly I envy all that are- well ok...
I just envy the bounty you reap :)}anyhoo...I love the formal English Garden
look & have long wanted to try raised beds...E. decided that this was the year &
I now have a garden flourishing in 4 stair-stepped beds...With little pathways
between them...They are so cute & although I am sure it is a "mind" thing they
do seem much easier to care for then a garden plot...

--Our adoption paperwork is currently waiting for USCIS {immigration}
 approval...{please pray for a speedy turn-around during this process!}

{via pinterest}
--I am dreaming of a having a little party/luncheon...
 with the likes of these swayin' in the trees...

{via pinterest}
--I could become completely addicted to Pinterest...
 {seriously facebook holds little allure for me, but this...oh my!}
Inspiration at my fingertips...

--Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord:
for great is the glory of the Lord. Psalm 138:5

{as seems to be my habit of late...this was written last week & is finally getting posted!} 

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlie!
    You and I are so much alike!
    I recently got a pinterest account and look forward to quieter days so that I can also pin away!
    Don't forget to grab your flea market button on my sidebar and add it to yours!
    See ya soon!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am also going to be at Horton's this year (first year for me!) I'm so excited and nervous, but really looking forward to stopping in to your booth. Cindy Bee Lady recommended your blog to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been anxiously waiting a new post from you...I may just have to drive to Tipton! Can hardly wait to meet your new little one! SJH

    ReplyDelete